Many hands make lite work.
Volunteers welcome to tackle some of these items.
- Fields need to be mowed every month during the summer from May to Sept.
- Clubhouse needs to be cleaned and garbage cans emptied at least once a month.
- Need to trim and whipper snip around fences and buildings a couple times a year.
- In winter months we need to shovel off pathways and pads on trap and skeet fields.
- On rifle and pistol ranges we need to shovel out pathways to target stands.
- On our new range areas being developed we need to brush and clear the construction areas.
- Outhouses need to be painted and cleaned.
- Reclaim birds can be picked up and stacked for later use.
- Wood shed needs to be kept full of firewood.
- It would be nice to have more storage benches at the back of the pistol hut and remove the lockers.
- Sturdier rifle benches should be built and installed in the rifle shelter.
- Plant shade trees on trap and skeet fields.
- Construct barriers between the shooting ports in the pistol hut.
If you want to take on a project or task, contact an executive member and they will arrange funding and approval to complete the work.
Please contact the club at Rockcut Shooting Club Contact email address.